Sketches of my gemsona Catseye. I revamped her look a bit, still figuring it out. Im still fleshing out her backstory.
1. Her weapon is mechanical claws ( how original! XD ), she can summon on both hands at the same time. Usually though she is quite a 'pussy' ( LOL ) and runs/avoids fights. It takes quite a lot to actually get her to fight.
2. She loves cookie cat. She eats tons of other foods though.
3. She also sleeps tons.
4. She has a very expressive face, and is always making odd faces.
5. Catnip makes her go loopy.
6. She hasn't caught the dreaded "red dot".
7. If it fits she sits.
8. Shes generally very lazy and lounges about mostly.
9. She stays in her shapeshifted cat form a lot of the time.
10. She is on Earth currently.
11. Her gems "job" is analytical, meaning she checks out stuff to see if its optimal, if it isn't she figures out how to improve it or upgrade it. She also looks for opportunistic situations. She is very observant and critical. She tends to be extremely truthful and blunt, a mix that often gets her in trouble. " Oh that shirt looks terrible, perhaps a different shade of puke green would suffice, I can probably help you improve your general attire as it all seems to be a mess.. What are your measurements?" Atleast she means well lmao.
12. She knocks stuff over all the time.
13. Shes a very old gem.
14. She has lived with humans before, them thinking shes a cat. She steals their food from the fridge and throws parties with other stray cats when they're not home... They never know.
15. She is deadly afraid of cucumbers.
(Events take place before the discovery of Earth, before Homeworld did a lot of exploration.) She had feelings for another gem(figuring out who), but the other gem was in a different caste in the gem hierarchy so it made things difficult. They fused accidentally and homeworld was like "NO YOU WARMACHINE". They poofed and bubbled her partner and in horror Catseye ran. She was able to steal a small ship. Homeworld chased her pretty far until she was able to lose them. Eventually she ran out of fuel and drifted aimlessly in space for a few years. She ended up getting pulled into Earth and crash landed there. She landed (maybe) around Ice Age times??? (Still figuring that out.) She created a small home near the crash site and over time as humans evolved they started to build around the home she created which resulted in a small town.